Most Viewed Posts Right Now

Monday 23 December 2019

Best Nine on Instagram 2019


It’s that time of the year again... These are my nine best posts on Instagram 2019 🔥

Most popular of the master studies I’ve drawn is without a doubt those after Frank Frazetta (the only one represented in2/9). Other popular art role model studies were those after Rubens; Alan Lee and his painting for Lord of the Rings; Luis Royo and Jim Lee and the inking practice over his DC Comics superhero pencil drawings of Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman 🤩

The hyperrealistic Game of Thrones drawing also made it to the “Hall of Nine”. Finally I am happy to see that two of my original art pieces in progress were popular enough to be included. Means a lot to me to know that so many appreciate what I’m drawing. Looking very much forward to the continued creative journey in 2020 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment